MARYLAND MEDICAL MALPRACTICE LAWS MADE SIMPLE BY BALTIMORE LAWYER
Complicating simple things and simplifying complicated things has become the custom of sophisticated corporate hospitals. Yes, you guessed right. By complicating simple things, we are referring to complications caused by the negligence of health care professionals. Stay calm and remain stress-free about your medical malpractice claim. The Baltimore medical malpractice lawyers at The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. practicing in Baltimore can simplify the complicated law relating to negligence to provide you with the best legal solutions in Baltimore.
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF HEALTH COMPLICATIONS CAUSED BY MEDICAL MALPRACTICE IN BALTIMORE?
Be swift! Take quick decisions and approach a Baltimore medical malpractice lawyer immediately. Your situation demands immediate consultation with a Baltimore medical malpractice lawyer whose focus area of practice has been obtaining compensation for patients who are victims of improper treatment. Don’t hesitate to make that phone call to a Baltimore medical malpractice lawyer which may help you get the help you desperately need!!
If the doctors had properly provided you with relevant treatment, no complication would have arisen and the need for litigation in Baltimore would not have arisen. Now, you need to accept the painful reality of the loss has been caused by sheer negligence. Be warned, you urgently need guidance from aggressive lawyers in medical malpractice in Baltimore, MD.
In medical malpractice cases in Baltimore, our clients open up sad stories of negligence they have been exposed to. These facts and sound analysis of these facts for medical omissions form the basis for successful medical malpractice claims in Baltimore. With the smart guidance of the adept lawyers at The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. practicing in Baltimore, your perfect medical malpractice claim will be drafted.
The Baltimore medical malpractice lawyers at The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. know the nuances of the law and make sure that a complaint is drafted that will do its best to persuade the court to grant the requested compensation.
Health care professionals in Baltimore are most sought for their services and it is these professionals who by their negligence cause much harm. If you have lost your loved one due to sheer negligence of the health care professional you consulted in Baltimore, consult the best lawyer to be informed about your right to file a medical malpractice suit against the hospital. Any medical malpractice lawyer you retain will familiarize you with the procedure to make the claim.
We, the Baltimore medical malpractice lawyers at the Law Offices of SRIS, P.C., comfort and counsel scores of clients like you. The loss of a loved one or suffering caused by irreparable injury to your body can be one of the toughest times in one’s life. Our Baltimore medical malpractice lawyers can easily relate to what you are going through and will take all steps to make sure you have the best shot at winning your case.
TAKE THE ASSISTANCE OF A MEDICAL MALPRACTICE LAWYER IN BALTIMORE
You may have lost your loved one in Baltimore due to the mistake by the health professional and you may not know how to proceed. If you are wondering whether you are eligible to be awarded compensation for medical malpractice, be apprised from a proficient lawyer that the law in Maryland allows you to make claims for medical malpractice. A lawyer who has mastered the art of winning cases like yours will assist you in filing for compensation.
On consulting our lawyers who are familiar with medical malpractice laws in Baltimore, you will be acquainted with the fundamentals of making a claim. The Baltimore malpractice lawyers at The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. will ensure that you understand why you are seeking compensation.
The law will be laid down to you in simple terms and you will know compensation is being sought for:
- Any monetary loss caused due to the loss of job including loss of earnings in Baltimore
- The monetary value for the hospital bills incurred to rectify the error in Baltimore
- Monetary valuation for the pain and suffering of the victim
Medical malpractice in Baltimore cases usually ends in a settlement as sophisticated hospitals do not want any harm being caused to their reputation among the general public. A Baltimore malpractice lawyer with sound persuasive skills will ensure high amounts in compensation by vigorous negotiation.
COMMON MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CLAIMS – KNOW IT FROM OUR LAWYERS
The Baltimore medical malpractice lawyers of The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. have dealt with several cases in Baltimore where victims of negligence have obtained high settlement amounts as compensation.
A BALTIMORE MALPRACTICE LAWYER’S POINT OF VIEW ON HOW IMPROPER DIAGNOSIS AND IMPROPER TREATMENT CAN LEAD TO MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CLAIMS IN BALTIMORE.
Mistakes committed by hospital management include improper diagnosis and improper treatment:
- A wrong diagnosis of a patient’s health can bring multiple consequences and the patient is most likely to fight with the hospital authorities. In such cases, an accomplished lawyer will advise that you possess a strong claim for medical malpractice.
- Unnecessary treatment to patients and problems in co-ordination results in many complications.
- At times, two doctors may have recommended the same test, costing twice to the patient in money as well as the pain involved.
- Medical malpractice claims also arise due to prescription errors: Overworked doctors overwhelmed with work pressure prescribe wrong drugs or the wrong dosage of the drugs. These errors can be risky to the patient’s health, giving rise to a solid medical malpractice claim.
- Writing the wrong prescription, giving the wrong drug, or supplying the incorrect dose are all examples of prescription errors that competent nurses and doctors avoid. Do not continue to suffer due to the medical negligence of your health care providers.
- In all these instances, a lawyer who has mastered the medical malpractice laws in Baltimore will advise against any delay in filing your claim.
CAN INJURY CAUSED TO BABY DURING BIRTH CAUSE A MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CLAIM IN BALTIMORE?
The lawyers at The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. have been providing their services to clients who have suffered due to birth injuries. Consult our lawyers for professional advice for your case in Baltimore.
You will be shocked to know that one of the main grounds for suing rich reputed hospitals for medical malpractice in Baltimore has been birth injuries.
- A professionally qualified medical malpractice lawyer will tell you that medical malpractice during delivery and childbirth contributes to a major part of the birth injuries.
- Due to the urgency involved in childbirth, the gynecologist is compelled to immediately resolve certain complications within a short period.
- Delivery-related complications that result in birth injuries include uterine rupture, umbilical cord prolapse, placental abruption, and other such serious concerns. For such complications, the able assistance of the best medical malpractice lawyer is indispensable.
- Experienced gynecologists are trained to properly rectify such problems without causing injury to the baby. At times, tensed gynecologists commit irreversible errors causing damage that can never be undone. These mistakes may lead to even death of the unborn babies. Such negligence results in unexplainable suffering to parents which require immediate consultation with a medical malpractice lawyer in Baltimore.
- Medical malpractice lawyers most often represent cases where the birth injury is caused due to failure or delay of the doctor to do a C-section. The patient is likely to have told the doctor about her suffering but the practitioner may have disregarded the patient’s concerns. In many cases, though the doctor is constantly informed about the baby’s position, there had been a delay or failure to decide on C-section resulting in the death of the unborn child.
- Another popular medical malpractice case handled by skilled lawyers is an injury caused by improper use of instruments like forceps or vacuum pumps.
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Baltimore are also consulted for claims that arise due to damage caused to the brain of the baby resulting in permanent mental health issues.
- In these cases, a skilled lawyer will base his claim on the premise that damage was caused to the baby’s brain as the baby was deprived of oxygen for a longer time than necessary.
If you or your loved ones have gone through such a crisis and loss has been caused, then you should immediately consult a Baltimore lawyer who has profuse knowledge in handling cases like yours.
MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CLAIMS DUE TO SURGICAL NEGLIGENCE - A BALTIMORE LAWYER’S ROLE
If you are someone who has suffered a loss due to negligence during surgery in Baltimore, you need to be familiarized with your rights. Take the assistance of a smart Baltimore lawyer to know all about medical malpractice laws. Be informed of the following:
- During the performance of surgery, the surgeons and all related health care staff are required to act with an equal standard of care. The surgeon who is performing the surgery is required to take all precautions and meet all technical standards. No deviation or violation of standard procedures can be tolerated. Know all about your medical malpractice claims from skilled lawyers.
- Any loss caused by any mistake or deviation from the standard procedures will make the surgeon, the staff who assisted in the surgery, and the hospital administration responsible for the loss caused.
- Any medical malpractice lawyer will tell you that deaths caused by surgical errors provide you with a medical malpractice claim in Baltimore. You should immediately approach a skilled Baltimore lawyer who has a proven track record of successful representation in medical malpractice cases.
A lawyer experienced in medical malpractice cases in Baltimore will inform you that your claim will be based on the ground that your family member would be alive if not for the one mistake by the surgeon and his staff. The lawyer will aggressively argue that the surgeon and the hospital in Baltimore have been negligent in performing their professional duty and should compensate the patient’s family for the death of their loved one.
Contact the Medical Malpractice lawyers at The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. if you or your loved ones are victims of negligence during the surgery. Though our lawyers firmly believe that no amount of money can rightly compensate the anguish of our clients, we work devotedly towards obtaining for our client the best award possible.
The Baltimore lawyers belonging to The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. have represented cases in Baltimore where complications arose days after the surgery is completed. The complication may begin with infection in the area where surgery was performed. In such cases, the Baltimore lawyer you retain has the burden of proving that the infection was caused due to negligence during the surgery and was not the result of any deficiency in post-surgery care.
Take quick decisions!! Suffering caused by surgical negligence if properly argued by a distinguished lawyer can award you millions in damages. So you should immediately consult the best medical malpractice lawyers in Baltimore about your claim.
THE CONNECTION BETWEEN ANESTHESIA ERRORS AND MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CLAIMS – FROM EXPERIENCED BALTIMORE LAWYERS
The effect of errors in administering anesthesia be it local anesthesia or general anesthesia can be devastating in Baltimore. Numerous developments in technology have disastrously failed to end anesthesia errors. Issues that can arise from anesthesia errors include administering improper dosage resulting in health complications and at times death. A smart lawyer will tell you that before administering anesthesia, the health care professional in Baltimore should always check the history of the patient about any potential allergies to anesthesia, and the failure to do so will be strong evidence in a medical malpractice case.
TO AVOID SUCH COMPLICATIONS:
- The health care professional should always take extra caution and provide specific instructions about the procedure to patients.
- Continuous monitoring of a patient who is administered anesthesia is important.
- A Baltimore lawyer will inform you that complications can arise suddenly and consistent monitoring of the patient can avoid devastating consequences, resulting in a claim.
- The monitoring of the patient involves monitoring heartbeat rate, blood pressure, and other such vital signs.
- Complications that can arise due to anesthesia errors include heart attacks, seizures, brain or nerve damage, or other respiratory issues.
If you or your loved ones are victims of anesthesia errors, a Baltimore lawyer with abundant experience in the field will advise you that you have a strong medical malpractice claim.
ROLE OF BALTIMORE LAWYERS IN MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CASES DUE TO OPERATIONS ON THE WRONG PART?
That a surgeon operated on the wrong part of the body may sound insane but a lawyer will tell you it is a reality for patients who have gone through this ordeal. To prevent such wrong-site surgeries the surgeons should take extra care to ensure that they are operating on the right patient. Frequently patients complain that the wrong eye has been operated and seek assistance from lawyers. Such wrong-site surgeries double the patient’s loss. Not only do they have to incur expenses to set right the wrongly performed surgery, but they also have to incur expenses again to undergo the operation that was originally scheduled to be performed. Leave aside the expenses, what about the pain and suffering endured by the person twice for no fault of his!
For medical malpractice cases in Baltimore involving wrong-site surgeries, the lawyer would primarily rely on the argument that strongly conveys the double pain and suffering undergone by the patient and the impossibility of undoing what has been done to the patient. Also, the lawyer’s most persuasive argument in cases like this is the impossibility of indemnifying the patient for the harm that has been caused to him.
Is it not true that no amount of money can compensate for the loss suffered by the patient?
We, the lawyers belonging to the Baltimore Offices of The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. firmly believe that money is not a remedy to the loss undergone. However, clients who have suffered should be compensated for the loss and the wrongdoers should be made accountable in some way. Our attorneys vigorously argue cases like yours motivated by their belief that medical malpractice suits are the only weapon against such reckless health care professionals.
APPLICABILITY OF LIMITATION FOR MALPRACTICE MEDICAL CLAIMS IN BALTIMORE
In the pursuit of any remedy under law, knowledge about limitation period applicability is a must. For medical malpractice claims, the limitation period is five years from the date when the medical malpractice occurred or within three years from the date you zeroed in on the cause for your injury, whichever is earlier. Any lawyer you approach for assistance will advise you about losing your right to file your claim after the expiry of the limitation period. Most often patients innocently believe that there is no time limit to file a lawsuit based on medical malpractice. This belief can be disastrous to your claim and you will permanently lose your right to claim.
If the victim is a minor, a medical malpractice lawyer will inform you that the last date to file the claim does not start till the minor attains eighteen years. In cases where negligence has resulted in the death of a loved one, the near and dear ones of the dead person retain the right to file a medical malpractice claim till the expiry of three years of the death.
CAUSE OF ACTION IN A MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CASE IN BALTIMORE, MARYLAND
In medical malpractice claims where the patient dies, cause of action raised can be based on:
- Cause of action arising out of hospital expenses incurred by the dead patient and compensation for pain undergone by the patient
- Cause of action arising out of a loss caused to the near and dear ones of the dead person.
Keep in mind, every delay in contacting a Baltimore medical malpractice attorney will cost you the millions of dollars you are entitled to win as compensation.
If you are seriously considering filing a medical malpractice claim, then do it immediately.
We, the attorneys at the Law Offices of SRIS, P.C., in Baltimore discuss the case for hours with our Baltimore clients, for we understand that every detail matters. In most cases, it is overlooking these insignificant details that decide your success. Contact us, for professional advice on how to approach your medical malpractice case in Baltimore.